Did you read that title and say, “WHAT?! Hiring a house cleaner could save me money?” Then think, “How can that be?” Yes, it may seem too good to be true, but it’s really not.
Everyone wants a clean home, but many people think that it’s an expense that’s just too extravagant for them. If you look at all of the reasons that hiring a house cleaner can save you money, you might just change your mind.
- You Don’t Need to Buy Equipment or a Ton of Cleaning Products – If you’ve ever had a week where it seemed like you had to buy every cleaning product under the sun, you know what that can do to your wallet. When you hire a cleaning service like Mini Maid, we bring all of our own equipment and cleaning products. (And all of our supplies and chemicals are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and non-caustic. We take every precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and our planet – so you can feel good about the products being used in your home.)
- Know What Your Time Is Worth – Cleaning takes time. And isn’t time one of the most precious commodities you have? Whether it means spending more time with your family, using your time to grow a business, or putting time into other personal or professional endeavors, you may find that a cleaning service is well worth the investment.
- Save Money Paying Your Kids for Chores – Not everyone pays their children for chores, but if you do, you may find that it is more hassle than it’s worth. You probably spend time nagging them to do the chores and then find out that they didn’t do quality work anyways. Put the money you would pay them towards a house cleaner – and save yourself from a headache.
- You Decide How Often – House cleaners come as often as you need them. So, if your home remains fairly clean, you may not need them as often – which means it’s not that big of an expense for you. Mini Maid can help you decide how often your home should be cleaned based on your individual needs.
- You Want Cleaners That Are Bonded and Insured – You’ve probably heard some horror stories about cleaners who have broken items or even stolen items from clients. When you hire Mini Maid, you have cleaners that are supervised, bonded and insured. When cleaners are bonded and insured, it means that your home and possessions are protected from theft and damage, on-site injuries, and any liability while they are in your house. This is not the case with all cleaners.
- Reduce Your Stress = Improved Health = Fewer Doctors Visits – Yes, studies have been done that show a messy home increases your stress. Increased stress has been linked to high blood pressure, poor diet, heart disease, and diabetes. You might find that hiring a cleaning service helps reduce your stress, which will improve your overall health and save you money in the long run.
- It’s More Affordable Than You May Think – There’s a misconception that having a house cleaning service is pricey – even extravagant – and not within the average person’s budget. But, it’s more affordable than you may realize. In fact, Mini Maid can provide you with a free estimate. Complete our online form to receive a free quote and see if we can help you.
- It’s Guaranteed – A trusted house cleaner guarantees their work. And Mini Maid does just that. If you are not completely satisfied with your cleaning, simply call us within 24 hours of your service and we will happily re-clean the area with which you are dissatisfied. That’s our guarantee!
Mini Maid has provided trusted cleaning services – both residential and commercial – in the Gainesville area since 1994. Call us today at 352-374-4141 and see how we can help you save money while keeping your home looking fantastic.