Who loves the holiday season? Who finds that the holidays can be a bit stressful? Who loves the holidays, but also finds it to be a stressful time? Yes, you can definitely feel both love and stress when it comes to holidays.
After all, there are special meals to plan, decorating to do, and you probably have a shopping list a mile long.
If you still have shopping to do for friends and family, don’t worry. Here are some ideas for everyone on your list – even those that are hard to shop for!
When it comes to gifts that people will remember, the presents are most often experiences – things that the receiver actually gets to participate in. Experiences allow people to make memories and spend time together – and they’re fantastic presents.
- The Chef & The Dish – With The Chef & The Dish, you Skype with chefs from around the globe during a live class! What a fun home “date night” this would make!
- Hunt A Killer – Do you know someone who likes escape rooms or solving a good mystery? Then they might like Hunt A Killer – which delivers a murder-mystery experience to your home via six “episodes” (boxes).
- In The Box Entertainment from the Adirondack Theatre Festival – While many theaters are closed for plays and musicals, the Adirondack Theatre Festival has created the world’s first interactive virtual experience. They’ve got a couple of upcoming “shows” that you should check out!
Give the Gift of Laughter
Who couldn’t use a little bit of levity in their life? So, why not give the gift of laughter? These gifts will surely bring a chuckle or two!
- The Complete DVD Series of The Office – With some smart comedy and so many classic lines, “The Office” is just plain funny!
- Unstable Unicorns – This strategy game will have you laughing – as you wreak havoc on your fellow players. It’s so much fun – and great for family game nights!
- Awkward Family Photos – Just flipping the pages in this book will have you laughing out loud. And if you’re brave – you can try and recreate some of these masterpieces.
Give the Gift of Time
Are you shopping for someone who has a hectic life? Then there’s probably nothing they would like more than a few additional hours in their day. Here are a few ideas to help them achieve just that!
- House Professionally Cleaned by Mini Maid – You can have Mini Maid come and clean their home! How great does that sound? With our gift cards, you can make it easy for them to pick a day and time that works for them!
- Lawn Care by Sun Power Lawn Care – No need to worry about mowing or landscape cleanup when you hire Sun Power to help!
- Meal Kit Delivery by Chef Ami – You can help them save time at dinner with the gift of Chef Ami’s Meal Kit Delivery. Chef Ami is local to Gainesville, so you know it will be fresh!
- Eat the 80 Prepared Meals – Another great way to save time – especially if the receiver doesn’t enjoy cooking – is with Eat the 80’s prepared meals that are cooked and delivered to their home. So many delicious choices!
Give Gifts That Keep on Giving
If you want to be remembered throughout the year, give gifts that keep on giving. Subscriptions are perfect for this!
- Book of the Month – For those who love to read, this subscription is ideal! They can choose a new book every month!
- Firstleaf Wine Club – With an amazing selection of wines, Firstleaf is a wine lover’s dream!
- Bloomsby Box – Fresh flowers are the perfect present because they’re not something that someone often buys for themself. With a Bloomsby subscription, they’ll think of you as soon as their flowers arrive!
This year, don’t let holiday shopping stress you out! Give some of these fantastic gifts – and you’re sure to see plenty of smiles on the faces of those who receive them!